SMART VISUALIZATION SYSTEMS SMART HOME & SMART BUSINESS
use the mobile application MASTER Smart Home and the iotmaster.app web browser
PERSONAL DATA WE ARE COLLECTING AND PROCESSING
When you create your MASTER Smart Home account, we collect your email and password.
- The email acts as a unique user identifier and is required for the verification of each user.
It is used to sign-in into the application as well as to change the password in case it is forgotten.
- Your password is used when signing-in into the application, provides security and prevents anauthorized access to your data.
When using the MASTER Smart Home app and while your devices are connected to the internet, we collect and process data necessary for the proper function of the system. These may include:
- Device IDs
- Names you set in Devices, Groups and Locations
- States of connected devices (on/off, online/offline, device type etc.)
- Commands you send remotely to the devices via the application
The following data may be collected and processed for statistical analysis and security purposes, in order tohelp us improve our products and services:
- User registration date
- Last login date
- Date of last device communication with the server
- User and device ip address
The following data is collected and processed when using the site's contact form:
- Your email to which you will receive a reply
- Your name and phone number, if you choose to enter it, to contact you
- Your message
We collect, store and process your personal data by taking appropriate measures to ensure their protection.
Access to your data is provided only to authorized staff who manages, controls and upgrades the system.
We do not share your data with any third parties.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
We keep your personal data for as long as you maintain a MASTER Smart Home account. If you choose
to delete your account, all your data will be deleted also.
You have the right to access, edit and delete your data.
You can request the above by sending an email at email@example.com